Lesson Terms & Conditions
Tuition is only available to persons who meet the following criteria:
• Aged 17 or over.
• Hold a valid UK provisional licence and is legally entitled to drive.
• Able to read a number plate from a distance 20.5 metres using glasses or contact lenses if required.
• The instructor and the pupil are responsible for all matters relating to timing, location and duration of individual lessons.
• The pupil is required to inform me of any disability/illness or any motoring offences that exist before training commences that may hinder or prevent them from being legally able to learn to drive.
• Driving lessons are paid in full at the start of each lesson with the following method cash or cheque.
Cancellation of lessons
• Cancellation of driving lessons with less than 24 hrs notice will be charged in full for the lesson concerned.
• Cancellation of lessons on a regular basis may result in the termination of driving tuition.
• The instructor reserves the right to cancel a lesson due to matters out of their control for e.g. car breakdown or illness.
• The instructor reserves the right, due to public safety, to terminate a lesson if the pupil appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs (the pupil will still be required to pay for lesson in full).
• In the event of a pupil already having booked their driving test, the DVSA stipulate that 3 clear working days are required to cancel the test without incurring a charge. The pupil may lose their driving test fee if the instructor states they are not ready for their test within this notice period (instructor reserves the right to make this decision).
• The instructor reserves the right to introduce and withdraw special offers from time to time.
• Earn while you learn offer is only valid when the pupil that was recommended to the instructor has completed a minimum of 3 hrs tuition. The pupil who has made the recommendation will then be given a £10 discount on their next available lesson*
• Block booking lessons must be paid for in full and in advance.
Refund of partial block bookings will be made pro rata on any lessons not taken.
• Your instructor will carry the appropriate insurance, should you be involved in a collision as a learner driver whilst in control of the instructor’s learner vehicle.
• Your instructor is not liable for any loss or damage due to a breach or omission failure by the pupil.
If you have any concerns or complaints about any part of your driving tuition you should try to resolve the matter with your instructor immediately.